Ubiquitous Communication Ltd Website Terms & Conditions of use.
Ubiquitous Communication Ltd hereby authorises you to view, copy, print, and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
- The document is used for informational purposes only.
- The document is used for non-commercial purposes.
- Any copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice in its entirety.
Note that any program, publication, design, product, process, software, technology, information, knowhow, or idea described in this document may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Ubiquitous Communication Ltd.
This document is intended to provide general information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subject(s). Accordingly, the information in this document is not intended to constitute consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser.
This document and the information contained herein is provided “as is,” and Ubiquitous Communication Ltd makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding this document or the information. Without limiting the foregoing, Ubiquitous Communication Ltd does not warrant that the document or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality.
Ubiquitous Communication Ltd expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
Your use of this document and information is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of this document or information. None of Ubiquitous Communication Ltd, or stockholders, or employees of any, thereof will be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, relating to the use of this document or information.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply. “Ubiquitous Communication Ltd,” Ubiquitous Communication Ltd logos (and any of the foregoing used in any combination), product names and all page headers, footers, and icons are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ubiquitous Communication Ltd. All other product names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Certain links in the Ubiquitous Communication Ltd WebServer lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom Ubiquitous Communication Ltd has no control. Ubiquitous Communication Ltd makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources.
When we refer to ‘’Ubi’’ or ‘’we’’ or ‘’us’’ it is referring to Ubiquitous Communication Ltd, Unit 15 Teignbridge Business Centre, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 6TZ.
Information we may collect from you:
In registering for any of the products and services, you are confirming to us that you understand and accept that your personal information may be used by us in the manner described below.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our products and services, posting material or requesting further products and services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including email, text messages, web chats and phone conversations;
- your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and other information which you supply to us;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out and the fulfilment of those transactions; and
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We obtain information from customers directly. We do not buy contact lists although we may use lead generation businesses from time to time to provide us with targeted leads.
The information provided by the you is used for the processing of orders and delivery of contracts made by the you, including billing and maintenance services. We also collect information from publicly available sources, such as industry websites, social media and email and business contact details shown on customer websites. We never sell your data to 3rdparties.
The data we hold on you is stored in the cloud with our selected, secure, UK and EU datacentres and partners or within our premises or on our business media, such as laptops, ipads and mobile phones.
All the data centres are within the EU.
Uses made of the information:
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us, for example to provide technical support.
- for training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about the products and services you order from us;
- to satisfy and meet our legal and regulatory requirements;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our products and services.
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to audit the usage of our website;
Unless prescribed by law, we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information was collected or for which it is to be further processed by us.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Ubi as required for processing of your products and services, or to our approved suppliers, and manufacturers of the products and services we supply to you. We only forward your details to our partners in order to either fulfil our contract with yourselves, or to access additional technical support.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation,
- or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements;
- or in order to provide information to 3rdparties for technical support – for example we may provide your contact details and IP address to our manufacturer partners or distributors to help resolve an issue. This may involve passing your information outside of the EU to companies such as Ericsson-LG in South Korea or Unify in the USA.
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right of access to any personal information that we store about you, the right to rectification, to correct any incorrect information that we hold on you, the right to erasure, of any personal information that we hold on you, the right to data portability, for your data to be transferred from or to a 3rd party supplier and the right to object to your data being processed for marketing purposes.
Your rights can be exercised in writing and sent to Ubi at email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied by our response then you can escalate your complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.